New Studio Rules Due To Covid-19
Due to Covid-19 the following rules will apply upon the re-opening of Unit-1 Rehearsal Studios on Monday 6th September 2021:
1. The hand sanitiser provided is to be used on entrance to, and exit, from the building.
2. There will be no microphones provided. You will have to bring and use your own. (I can sell you t-bone beta 85 mics at cost price €39 if you need).
3. Please wear a face mask at all times in the building, whenever possible.
4. There won’t be tea and coffee provided. Please, no food or drinks. You may bring your own water, but please take all rubbish home with you.
5. There will be paper and spray for equipment, mic leads, etc., in the rooms. There will be no taking equipment from other rooms. If you need something you MUST call Bobby. There will be a snare and cymbal set in each room, as well as guitar and mic leads – please leave them there.
6. Keyboards will be left set up and plugged in – please leave them this way.
7. Sessions will start at 5 minutes past the hour, and end 5 minutes before the hour. Please do not arrive early, or hang around. Make sure to have left by 5 to the hour.
8. When booking, please state how many people will be attending the session, and their vaccination status. Please keep a record of attendees, in case contact tracing is required.
9. Please practice social distancing at all times, whether in the building or in the smoking areas outside.
10. It’s still cash payment on the day.
Welcome back. It’s really important to keep everyone as safe possible. Please be patient and respectful, and call me if there are any problems. Thank you, for your co-operation, forebearance, and understanding.